Friday 15 November 2013

This NEW Wide Brim Felt Hat from The JFL Hat Shop Reminds me of years gone by!

YAY! for my Rezzz day [ 6 YEARS ], I chose to wear a NEW Hat from The JFL Hat SHOP!

Many years ago in RL, I caused quite a stir when I went out in public, wearing a very similar hat to this NEW Wide Brimmed Hat from the JFL HAT SHOP! Of course nowadays, nobody would even notice. I have made a pact with myself that this winter, I will not be seen dead without wearing one of JohnFrancis Laville's hats :)








Styling:
Hat: NEW! Wide Brimmed Hat Ivan-a [6 colours to choose from] - The JFL HAT SHOP
Jacket/Shirt: NEW! Kipp Leather Jacket with HUD - Delirium Style
Shape: Special Custom Marty "for Marcello" - Ooh-la-licious
Skin:  Marcello Chai Buzz Cut with Goatee Stubble Tattoo - Ooh-la-licious
Hands: Male Relaxed - Slink
Eyes: Luminous 26 - Ooh-la-licious
Jewellery: Key ring Necklace with HUD - Tableau Vivant

Go grab yourself one of these great hats from  The JFL HAT SHOP!

Hugs till next post, Matt Paparazzi [ Marty Dalglish - Matt's Photography, Gallery, Studio and Club Paparazzi ]

No comments:

Post a Comment