Wednesday 30 October 2013

I blog Legal! And I am PROUD of it!

Some time ago, I discovered LEGAL INSANITY at one of the popular events. I could not resist and bought an outfit they had on show. I simply had to show you all just how good the designer/creator is [See the post here ]. He is of course Datrip Blackbart and together with the CEO Manon Clary, they have developed, what I consider one of the top clothing and accessory destinations for both men and women.

Within the LEGAL INSANITY complex, Datrip has also just opened a new "boutique" styled shop called  "OUTLET". See details further on in this post. Now that I officially blog for LEGAL INSANITY, and so proud of this fact, you will be presented regularly, with their newest creations for both men and women. Candy has kindly offered to model the female line for me.

Who said Tee shirt's are just Tee shirt's… Nonsense! There IS an art to creating a good one and Datrip has just released an awesome range of Mesh Tee Shirts. Here are just a few of the ones that "Tickled my fancy".. Enjoy :)







Styling:
Jacket/Shirt: NEW! - Tee shirt [14 to select from] - LEGAL INSANITY
Shape: Marty Marcello Custom Shape - Ooh-la-licious
Skin:  Marcello Chai Buzz Cut - Ooh-la-licious
Hair: Taylor Midnight - Argrace
Eyes: Luminous Eyes 26 - Ooh-la-licious
Jewellery: NEW! Bone Choker for Guys [Group Gift] - LEGAL INSANITY
Poses: From Mr. Runway selection - KaTink

Here are the details of the NEW OUTLET - A MUST Visit :)


Hugs till next post, Matt Paparazzi [ Marty Dalglish - Matt's Photography, Gallery, Studio and Club Paparazzi ]

No comments:

Post a Comment