Friday 18 October 2013

OOH_LA_LICIOUS! - NEW Skin - NEW Shape - NEW Me!


We all know what it is about in this virtual world of ours.. NO dieting… NO exercise… YES Flabby sitting in front of you pc screen… So, what do we do about it? Simple is it not, we go out and BUY a new body! But where? For me there was an obvious choice. OOH_LA_LICIOUS! Being a blogger and keeping my eye on things, one soon learns where or where not to go. I did NOT want to look like every 2nd trendy AV! I chose the Marcello Skin and then asked Oohlala Sassoon to make me a custom shape. She did an AMAZING job. Professional, Quick and Inexpensive. She read me like a book and produced exactly what I was looking for. THANK you doll, you turned an ordinary fellow into a handsome man…

Here is the NEW OOH-LA-LICIOUS me.. Out of the box! No Adjustments!



Styling:
Skin - Marchello - Ooh-la-licious
Shape - Custom made - Ooh-la-licious
Eyes: Luminous Eyes No.26 - Ooh-la-licious

When you are in the market for a new skin and shape, do NOT miss out on looking at the range of skins available from Ooh-la-licious. There are no "off the shelf" shapes, Oohlala only makes them "customised" especially for you.

Hugs till later, Matt Paparazzi [ Marty Dalglish - Matt's Photography, Gallery, Studio and Club Paparazzi ]

No comments:

Post a Comment