Saturday 14 September 2013

jfl hats - what a great find!

Hats, Hats and more Hats!.. What a find. Recently opened at Gay Fun World, I came across the wonderful establishment called JFL Hats. These hats are as unique as they can be in SL.Being a Hat "freak" myself, I went in search of the creator. As Johnfrancis Laville said "I began making clothes in 2009, and have had a store in-world since then. Last year I decided to switch to mesh, and began making mesh hats as a practice. I had so much fun making them, I kept doing it! I sculpt and texture the mesh myself, everything is original and can be found only in my stores." - Here, I am presenting only 4 of the designs.

The NEW Bolero V2 that JFL Hats has created is awesome, and I actually bought the set for myself at the recent The24 event!
Styling: NEW Bolero Hat V2 Black/Grey- JFL Hats; the 24 Exclusive suit - XIAJ; Omimi Ears - Mandala; Backgrounds from NEW Ghostville Pack 2 & 3 - KaTink - Pose from NEW Mr. Runway Pack - KaTink


The JFL Hats Red Velvet Pork Pie hat is a favorite of mine and also comes in six colours! SO fashionable both in SL andRL!
Styling: Red Velvet Pork Pie Hat - JFL Hats; On1 Tee Black - XIAJ; Omimi Ears & Headset - Mandala; Backgrounds from NEW Ghostville Pack 2 & 3 - KaTink - Pose NEW Mr. Runway Pack - KaTink 


None of us can do without a Bucket Hat. It is so versatile and can be dressed up or down. JFL Hats has a standard version as well as a camo version. Each design available in six colours.
Styling: Set1 - Bucket Hat Brown - JFL Hats;  Trench Coat from the 24 Limited Edition Suit - Dynasty; Omimi Ears - Mandala; Backgrounds from NEW Ghostville Pack 2 & 3 - KaTink - Pose NEW Mr. Runway Pack - KaTink
Styling Set2 - Bucket CamoF Hat - JFL Hats; Military Camo Black for L'Uomo - Retro Bear; Pipe Old Wood Half Bent 01 - Don Reginaldo;  Backgrounds from NEW Ghostville Pack 2 & 3 - KaTink - Pose NEW Mr. Runway Pack - KaTink


All you fashion conscious community in SL need to get yourselves down to this amazing Hat Shop.The designs are simply a MUST HAVE in your wardrobe!

You can easily follow JFL Hats at Gay Fun World, their Main Store, or on their Blog

Hugs till later, Matt [ Marty Dalglish - Matt's Photography, Gallery, Studio and Club Paparazzi ]


No comments:

Post a Comment