Sunday 8 September 2013

what a gift from delirium style!


I was going through my mail and found a parcel slip from the post office. Rushed down and to my delight I found the September Gift from DELIRIUM STYLE! Beautifully Crafted Tee Shirt that is HUD driven. Could not resist buying myself a new pair of pants to wear with the Tee's.. What a way to begin my SL weekend! Sooo happy.. Thank you Chrissy!

Here are some pictures of the Gift Tee's and my new Felix Long Baggies from DELIRIUM STYLE.


 










The new Dura Boy 45 Black and the new Beard No1 Black from Lanevo

This is not a full "styling" post, however I must mention that the hair that Sebastian is wearing is the NEW Dura Boy 45 Black and the NEW Beard No1 Black from Lanevo. If you would like further "styling" details, please contact me.

Be sure to visit DELIRIUM STYLE, join their group and collect this wonderful and magnanimous gift!

Enjoy your Sunday..

Hugs till later, Matt [ Marty Dalglish- Owner of Matt's Photography, Studio, Gallery and ClubPaparazzi ]

No comments:

Post a Comment