Wednesday 11 September 2013

syx&ari - fresh, colourful, unique, all comes to mind!


I noticed a new shop, Syx&Ari, over the road from my Gallery at Virtual Gay World, so I popped in to see what they were all about. So pleased that I did. The enterprise is owned by Syx Sixpence and Ari Sunkiller. Syx let me try a few outfits on and this is what Syx decided I should wear. Fresh, Colourful, Unique all come to mind.

So, off to the beach I went, feeling full of the joys of life. This is what shopping for new outfits is all about.. Feeling good about yourself :)





Vincent's Styling:

Jacket/Shirt: Mouth Tank - Syx&Ari
Trousers: BoyShorts Envy - Syx&Ari
Shoes: ARIS Tribal Print - Syx&Ari
Shape: Vincent - Tableau Vivant
Skin:  Vincent July - Tableau Vivant
Ears: Stretched Omimi - Mandala
Hair: Hairbase Wide Stripes - MADesigns - DuraBoy 45 Black - Dura
Eyes: Luminous Eyes ! - Ooh-la-licious
Jules Eyeliner 1 and Jules LipGloss T4 - Clef de Peau
Jewellery: Gyate Necklace - Mandala

I certainly hope you will visit Syx&Ari. I will certainly be stopping by again, in the not too distant future!Love your goodies guys :)

They are most accessible at these locations - VGW - LONDON CITY - MAIN STORE - MARKET PLACE

Hugs till later,

No comments:

Post a Comment